You Are Reading

mysterious scar?

I don't understand this scar-like thing that's appeared on my neck.  It used to come and go away before but now it's here to stay, since the summer I think.  I wonder what it is, it literally looks like someone just took a knife to my throat and cut but missed.

I need help thinking of a cool story to tell people when they ask me about it.  Help me think of one.  You can see it (vaguely above my mole) here:


-----

also i just realized that my "how frustrating" post was made the same date/the night before it all happened.  huh.  how curious that i couldn't meditate and felt a distinct wave coming before it actually did come the next night.

Comments for this entry

Pauline

I actually like that scar. You look like you've been on adventures that no one will ever know. hahaha

amethyst

maybe i can people it was when bellatrix held a knife up to my throat in the malfoy manor. the silent fourth group member

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.