It is the time of the night when you feel like dancing and so you put on Neil Young and you somehow do begin to dance despite the fact that On the Beach is one of the most depressing albums you have ever heard and you don't know what to do with yourself except sing along because it's just so good. And then by the time you hit the title track you're just like oh fuck, have you heard anything more beautiful? The answer is yes, yes you have, but it is the maximum potential of feeling you can have in the right now. And now. And.....now.
It's 6 minutes of now over and over again and what. Hey, adrenal cortex, I have been studying you and I know what you do. Let my neurons receive the stimuli that I get from this man's music and send impulses to my hypothalamus so that I can secrete some hormones of affection through my bloodstream and feel it all throughout my body even though its target cells are in my chest. Except this is positive feedback and it will only keep on going and going, until the song is over.
I'm getting my terms all mixed up. But I feel good.
Post a Comment