You Are Reading

so fucked up

Today morning, I came to the conclusion that I have really weird and fucked up dreams. I don't remember the entire story of what I dreamed last night but it was something like, I was running away from something (I ALWAYS am). There are always corridors and a little girl that I must save, I don't get it. But the fucked up part was not that, that's just the weird part. The fucked up part is that I then dreamt I was masturbating out of fucking nowhere and my super creepy (in real life) uncle was laying down next to me pretending to sleep but wasn't and knew what was going on and I didn't realize this until I was getting into it and then I had to run away from him because I heard him breathing heavily and I got the image of him salivating and shit.

Now I know that these are the kinds of things you are supposed to keep to yourself but quite frankly I don't give a goddamn flying fuck because I don't know what the shit I am dreaming anymore. All I know is that I have single-handedly disproved Freud's theory that dreams are subconscious desires because I am being completely honest here when I say that I can think of no more disgusting thing in the world than the events that happened in my dream. Ough what a disturbing day.

So yeah, I have these pretty disturbing dreams on the regular now. Sometimes I am a lesbian, sometimes I am a man, sometimes I see death and grieve in my dreams, I have dreamt of burying fetuses in backyards and children born with large teeth sullen eyes and contagious diseases. Why?

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.