man, I totally emo'd out earlier today. god, I mean, I milked it because I so often miss when I was truly sad back in the day so when I started to feel bad I egged it on like all hell, was almost laughing at the comedy of it as I was shopping around the grocery store and just had near tears forming behind my glasses, carelessly throwing a bread loaf and stuff into my cart and looking so unhappy/not caring/sad.
and i can completely understand that. sometimes when there is too much happiness, i'm like wait...what. how is this possible. shouldn't i be listening to julie doiron and moping or something? but nah, you don't. eventually you do have that moment when you're laughing and throwing food into your shopping cart and it's funny, because you secretly want a little pain when it's not there but when it comes in droves, you want it to all go away.
but that's not my life right now. i am not sad, i am happy. the only reason i have for being sad is that jon is not here right now, nor will he be until, possibly, valentine's day weekend. i can't complain though...i spent 11 wonderful days with him, and i couldn't really have asked for a better way to spend the winter break.
lol you know on those first days back to school, you go around the classroom and they ask you, "what did you do over winter break?" what if i were to say, "fall in love"?
i'm happy where i am, today.
Post a Comment