i wanna be really inappropriate on song pages and be like, 'GETS ME WET' but then people would probably not find that funny in arenas where they talk about their ~feelings~ for a song
wateva
i probably just brewed the strongest cup of coffee ever and now my stomach is kinda queasy and i'm so GODDAMN jittery. doesn't help that he also contacted me yesterday + today and this still has an effect on me, not gonna lie. to see his name on my phone-e-mail notification made my chest hiccup
stop it you imbecile >:[
anyways i gotta write this paper and where am i going with it! i keep procrastinating, like really badly. the book is nice though, la disparition de la langue française, i'll write quotes from it sometime when i'm not lazy as fck
k bye
---
lol 3:35am:
before i used to get sad at this hour. now i get angry. so irrationally angry! Hey vague person in The Ether, you can go fuck yourself! yeah fuck you too man!
There are already quite a few amusing and inappropriate tags on last.fm—just the other day, I saw one for 'music that gets the pussy wet'; I can't remember which song (and band) it was assigned to...
I'm still down for the Smokey party.
yes that's what i'm talking about, awesome! i've felt tempted to do it for unwound songs...like all of them. what about you matt? haha just kidding
and yes, imagine? i think it'd be quite nice to be able to listen to rhp with someone. at least, the songs that aren't too sad...
I don't think any song has been able to "get me wet." I'd actually be worried if that happened...
And yeah, listening to RHP with another person really lessens the strain. Nothing can dilute Medicine Bottle and Strawberry Hill, though.
Post a Comment