Not crazy like, I'm jealous of all your past lovers and stuff, but more like...if there's a girl that likes my boy, I bring out the knives. It also makes me feel incredibly insecure and disbelieving when he tries to tell me he doesn't like her when he did in the past? I mean I know he doesn't but my heart still feels weary and weak like a newborn calf trying to use its legs for the first time.
I don't know, I'm an idiot.
In other news though, taking on double the French courseload this semester is really making me feel like I'm learning the language. Like, really learning it. I'm reminding myself of vocabulary when I'm on the train, or heating up food in the microwave, or brushing my teeth. It's all coming easier to me now. I really do feel clearer now that I'm not smoking, except on the flip side, I'm like 1000 times more emotional without having that to make me forget about it. I don't know if it's a good trade-off or not.
Post a Comment