You Are Reading

I was productive

in my last post because I actually ended up decorating my room.  It still looks like a newborn baby but everything that I care about and have in tangible evidence is up on my wall.  Posters of some bands, a movie, Paris, art.  An origami heart I got from Pauline before she left to college for her freshman year.  A polaroid of Lily wrapped up like an Arab woman.  And red Christmas lights!  I can't get rid of them, they set the best atmosphere.

There are lots of things going on right now but all I gotta say is, even though my heart is switching off every which way, I have to keep my head on straight.  Or else I'm going to lose another year.  BIG MONEYBIGMONEYBIGMONEY NO WHAMMIES

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.