You Are Reading

34˚

Today it is 34˚F in New York City, but I couldn't feel warmer.  Well maybe, maybe the only way I could is if I had another body here to help warm me up.  But the body I seek is currently in New Jersey.  I will have to do with homeostasis for now.

This weekend was great and perfect, I had a lot of fun over my Spring Break.  Getting drunk and hanging out with friends you haven't seen in a while is always a good way to spend your time.  And you know, holding hands.  That's always nothing short of magnificent.

Haha butterflies, hi I haven't felt you guys in a while.  Nice to know you're still around.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.